This turned out so tasty I had to remove myself from the room so I wouldn’t keep snacking! And it’s gluten and guilt-free.
4 simple ingredients:
- 1-2 eggs
- almond flour
- chicken breasts
- avocado oil (doesn’t go rancid in heat, relatively flavorless, plus you get omega 3 and antioxidants!)
- salt and ginger to taste
*I did this on a “touch and feel” basis. You basically want enough egg and flour to cover your chicken. I used 2 eggs for 4-5 large chicken breasts.
- Precook chicken until still tender or very slightly pink.
- Slice chicken into strips
- Stir egg(s) in separate bowl. Add couple good shakes of salt and ginger. Soak chicken strips for about a minute.
- Second bowl: fill with almond flour. Turn soaked chicken pieces in flour until coated.
- Heat a frying pan with avocado oil on medium. Should be hot before adding chicken strips.
- Turn strips when golden brown (or to preference)